How To Play
Play against a friend one on one, or on teams. There is no limit to how many players can play.
- Use your golf chipping skills to sink holes and play by the rules of baseball.
- Simply, you need to score the most runs in nine innings to beat your opponent!
- Every time you land in a hole that is a "HIT".
- Each time you miss a hole that is an "OUT.
- To score runs, you must advance your “base runner” each inning; land balls in the holes to get HOME, before you're OUT!
- Each Player/Team gets three outs per inning, just like a traditional game .
- Players chip off of the provided Home Plate, placed 12ft from the field (game board) trying to get a “HIT”.
- If you wiff the shot - you get an out,
- If you miss the board- you get an out,
- If you hit the board and it rolls or bounces off - you get an out.
- Basically- any shot that doesn’t land in a hole is an out!
- High score after nine innings is the winner, but if there’s a tie then you can go to extra innings.